Saturday, November 13, 2010

WELCOME TO KNOTHOLE KNEWS!

This has been the best year ever!  I photographed a hooded crane -- a Siberian native rarely seen in Idaho, journeyed to southern Arizona for more birding adventures, relaxed at the Oregon Coast in mid-July, and marveled at the spectacular autumn colors of Downeast Maine in October.  In the course of the year's journey, I've enjoyed watercolor painting, English Country dancing, and working with native plants, as my front yard is beginning to attest.  The best part of all this has been time with friends and family, especially the bounty of discussions and excursions with jonathan.

I hope you'll enjoy the ongoing adventures in narrative and images as much as I enjoy them first-hand!

 Exploring Downeast Maine in October... stay tuned for more tales of adventure!

No comments: